Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas plans

I have been trying to get everything done for Christmas so at the last minute I am not in a rush. I don't really have that much to do, my son-in-law may be coming over with the grandkids sometime over the holiday, but it is hard to say when. I just have a couple small gifts to pick up, and the only thing left to do is wrap and enjoy the holiday. We are going to my sister-in-law's house for Christmas afternoon, so the morning will probably be very relaxing just sitting around with Dave watching TV...maybe I can sneak in a showing of White Christmas!

I can't believe Christmas is so close... this year has just flown by...along with taking better care of our health, I think we need to make a resolution to just pay more attention to what is going on and savor each day. The years go by so fast, it seems it was just the start of Spring and then it is Christmas again!

No comments:

Post a Comment