Thursday, December 17, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas




I am so glad to finally have the tree decorated! I love it so much when it is done, but the whole process of getting the decorations out of the attic and hauling them downstairs is a pain. I also have tons of decorations that I don't use...guess I need to downsize.




Still have shopping to do. Thankfully, I bought some things over the course of the year or I wouldn't have anything done. When I see something that I know a certain person would like, I buy it so that I don't have to go back later at Christmastime and find it. I did that this year, and I even know where the gifts are! That is the amazing part! I plan to get all presents bought and sorted and wrapped this weekend, then I will be all set!

No comments:

Post a Comment