Sunday, December 13, 2009

Slushy Sunday

Dave came home from work this morning with his hair all wet! It was raining and getting icy, glad he got home when he did! I have to get our Christmas tree decorated so I wasn't planning on going out anyway, but if this keeps up I know I won't be going out!

I walked into the living room and heard them talking on TV about this guy who hit two people with his car and his lawyer is claiming that the man had Caffeine Psychosis! I don't drink coffee in excess, but I do love my Starbucks...or Dunkin' Donuts...or Sheetz...or Gloria Jean...or Green Mountain...or Seattle's Best...okay, okay, I love just about any coffee! Well, I am Bette's daughter after all! I still can't imagine that I could have enough coffee that I wouldn't be able to drive without running over people. This is just what we needed, another made up disease, disorder, whatever you want to call it, for people to blame their bad behavior on!

plan for today...Drink coffee, decorate tree, drink more coffee, eat cookies, decorate the tree some more, watch a movie, drink more coffee....But don't drive, in this weather and with all the caffeine, I would just be an accident waiting to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment